12/15/2009

Exotic Island Wedding,,, Where Dreams Truly Come True in Paradise

Island weddings have been around for quiet some time, but in my opinion, they seemed to be perceived more for renewal of vows and second marriages, however, as our lifestyles change, we separated ourselves from tradition, and an exotic wedding on a spectacular island seemed like a dream in paradise for me.



I met the love of my life a few years ago in travel school, and as our love for each other became apparent my only thought was, what if she doesn't want to have an island wedding? Knowing that her family is Catholic, and tradition is very important to them, I thought to myself, was my ambition of having a romantic wedding on an island not going to be a reality?

Even though I expected the worst-case scenario, the family was very understanding and accepted both our wishes with open arms, so the rest was history! The planning for our special event had begun, and with some consideration we both agreed on having our anticipated wedding on the exotic destination island of Cuba. We had the privilege of visiting this beautiful tropical island prior to our wedding, and we both fell in love with the extremely friendly culture, beautiful beach, and the spectacular exotic resort called Beaches, which is located on a peninsula in a small vacation town called Varadero, this is where we planned on having our special ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment